Sunday, July 1, 2007

Blue Screen of Death

Heheh. So, my dad is a mild-mannered computer geek, right? 'Cause y'know, he works for a computer company and whatnot. Well anyways, I downloaded this Blue Screen of Death screensaver, and set it as mine, and when my dad saw it, he freaked. "Ahhh! Blue screen of death!!! What did you do to your computerrr!" And my response? I went over and pressed a key, and bam. It went away. "Nooo. It's a screensaver I downloaded. Shweet, eh?" and then he stared at me like he always does. Heheh...

Speaking of my father giving me weird looks, I finally went out and got some new CDs. I got Queens of the Stone Age's "Era Vulgaris" and Modest Mouse's "We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank". What does this have to do with my father? He hates my music, that's what. Didn't help that the first song he heard offa either album was "March Into Sea" by MM...Psychotic laughter is not a good way to impress an already skeptical father....But I did like both albums....I even got Sick, Sick, Sick as my ringtone. Heheh. That'll be fun to explain on the phone bill...

Anyways. Click-eds the link for the Blue Screen -O- Death Screensaver. Click me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darksbabygirl From gaia.

So, I downloaded the Screensaver.
My dad just had the same response when i told him, something was wrong with my computer. Then laughed at him =]
Thanks for a good laugh.

Anonymous said...

There is software named as Digeus I always use it when there are problems with windows. I also recommend to use Windows Tune Up Suite. It prevents computer problems.