Sunday, January 21, 2007

This morning = Discovery.

Aha! I feel so incredibly accomplished. After our band director asked me to get a copy of our District music in mp3 so he could play it for the class, I nearly chewed my own head off in frustration. Do you know how hard it is to find a decent .RAM/.mp3 converter?! Well, I found one. So you're all going to sit down and listen to this f***in' piece of District music that gave me so much trouble (and, as a bonus, a free interview with AK in last weeks "the Splendid Table").

It's apparently been quite a productive day for me. I've finally figured out how to work Photoshop, and have been making graphics like crazy...
You wanna see a few? Suuure. Why not?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ballet Music from Faust (our District piece)
the Splendid Table's interview with Alex Kapranos

No comments: