Thursday, January 18, 2007

Noteworthy Stuff.

M.A.F.I.A. - An ally space. It's supposedly a network that's developed in the U.S. (Yes, I completely realize that it's says it's based in South Korea..), and is trying to "expand it's area of influence". The MAFIA is trying to move itself onto the web, but apparently news travels very slowly, because there are only a few members...I guess that's what happens when everyone tries to be all secretive about it. The space is apparently run by "The Boss". Who is he? I have no clue... Just thought I'd throw that out there. But whatever...


Anyways, I was looking for a book to read the other night, when I stumbled upon Alex Kapranos' new book "Sound Bites: Eating on Tour with Franz Ferdinand". Interested, I bought the book, not knowing what to expect. I actually found it quite funny (although some parts did make me go "Um...Okaaay...Too much info, AK..."). It was definately a good book. Just be warned, if you find any sort of interview in the internet with AK, or anything of the sort, realize they will almost definately mention his "adventure" in Argentina. Two words. Bull's testicles...Yea. Exactly.


Anyway, That's really all I have to say for today. But it does seem that this wave of depression might be here for a while. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, right?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can u send me Fallen Through
bye skye sweetnam through my e-mail please!
If u can my addy is music-chick05@hotmail.co.uk