Saturday, December 29, 2007

I've Done It.

It's official. I've caught Tell Me syndrome. What's Tell Me syndrome, you ask? Well, the Wonder Girls came out with a single several months back called Tell me. The song and the dance that goes along with hit has become a huge hit in South Korea, with people from all over learning it, dancing it in front of a video camera, and then posting the results on Youtube. And I, poor soul, am addicted.

The Wonder Girls - Tell Me Video

It's like a bad, but catchy 80's flashback. Oh, the horror.

5 Korean Girls dance to Tell Me

Nice outfits. Heh.

Korean Soldiers do Tell Me

Yes, evidently they really are in the Korean army. They guy front and center is really good, but I'm willing to bet he was beat up a lot in middle school for his girlish posture. $10 says he's gay/metrosexual.

Wonder Boys do Tell Me

This is what they mean when they say "Idle hands are the devil's tools." My ears are bleeding, but I'm laughing too hard to care. Damn highschoolers.

And here's the download:
Tell Me - The Wonder Girls

No comments: