Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Adurism? No wai!

Cito, Ait

Have you ever heard of Adurism? The Faithful Church of Adurism? Anti-Karaoke churches? No? Me either. Well, until this morning when I was invited to start contributing to the blog linked at the top of the post. Apparently, it's a new religion (a cult, if you will) based in Birmingham, AL. They seem...A bit loopy, to be honest, but it's an interesting religion, nonetheless. I invite you to come read this blog, leave comments, convert, whatever you please. Or you can come to just bask in my awesome presence.

EDIT:Nevar mind. Apparently, Mr. Braxton thought I was interested in his blog because I was an Adurist. When he discovered that I wasn't, he promptly removed me from the list. Oh well. Still some interesting stuff.

Random Video!

Frustration

No comments: