Thursday, June 14, 2007

*throws confetti*

So, if any of you care, today is my bestest buddy's birthday. Which means she's still 2 months older than me. Curses! But so yhea. This will be the millionth time I've wished her happy birthday...But that's a good thing, right?

It appears as though I've been lacking significantly in posting because I've been addicted to Gaia Online lately. Which is kind of odd, considering how much I hate really huge forums like that. And stranger yet, I've been spending most of my time with Chatterbox posts, and that's a thread with lots of...well...junk (no worries. My posts are avi art posts). That, and the slots. How addicting. Heheh. I even bought June's monthly collectibles. Boy, I have a problem here.

Tom Mabe Funny Phone Call

That is amazing. I'm soooo gunna try that one day. Except maybe the part about the Mexican Midget...That's a little weird.

Potato Lighter

I wonder what'd happen if you just built an entire mound of cotton on top...

Starlight - Muse
The WORLD - Nightmare (Death Note season 1 opening theme)
What You Waiting For - Franz Ferdinand (Gwen Stefani Cover)

No comments: