Monday, May 21, 2007

Videos, Puzzles, Games & Other Things to Keep You Entertained

Nintendo Gameboy Emulator
Remember the days of the Gameboy Color? Now enjoy all those games on your computer! Complete with 30 gameboy-tastic games! Now you can watch Frogger be run over on your computer screen, too! Funn.

SuPuzzle
All you have to do is connect each supplier to each house. Easy, right? Hardly. This game is evilll. I've basically spent all my waking time trying to figure this thing out. And I did finally get it....But I think it's time to go do something "normal"...You know. Eat, sleep, bathe. That kind of thing.

The Backwards Sketch
A sketch that plays both forwards and backwards. It's got some aliens and some angry roomates, and that's about I could pull out of it...BUT IT PLAYS FORWARDS AND BACKWARDS!!! HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!

Cannibal Corpse Loung Music

Sooo my kind of music. "Rape the limbless cadaver..." Don't worry, man. It's my favorite lyric, too.

Prangstgrup - Reach!

Hahaha. Gotta be on my list of funniest pranks ever. Just because he had the balls to stand up in the middle of class and do this. I sure wish our classes were this entertaining.

No comments: