Thursday, May 17, 2007

Schoool's Out. For. Summer!

School. Is. Out. Which means I am most certainly one happy camper. So I decided to make a new post, now that I have all this freetime on my hands...

heliumkidd's Sheet Music
Wow. Just found that today. Tons of great sheet music for all you musicians to enjoy. Most of it is videogame soundtracks, but there is some other stuff there, too. Like, my personal favorite, Dark of the Matinee by Franz Ferdinand. Yayyy.

Troyis
This is a game my friend got me hooked on...It's too bad I suck at it...But anyways, it's a puzzle game that uses the knight (from a game of chess) to see if you can jump to all of the white squares in a specific amount of time. Quite addicting.

ZZ Top Sharp Dressed Man with Puppets


haha. You gotta love the puppets.

Wine in the Afternoon - Franz Ferdinand
Piano Smasher - Blue Man Group
Camelot - Monty Python

No comments: