Okay...So now that I've got you all caught up on Skye business, let's talk about April Fool's Day. Oh, what's that you say? You don't have any prepared pranks? Oh dear, I'll just have to find something for yo--Oh, I think I've found something! Seems as though Logan Decker (from PCGamer Magazine) took the liberty of providing us with some good April Fool's Day pranks. Here you go:
JOIN THE LEAGUE OF APRIL FOOLS'
1. Sneak into a friend's home while he's away. Swap out his GeForce 8800 GTX with your own video card. Put the GeForce 8800 GTX in you PC. Play F.E.A.R. at a MILLION frams per second. If your buddy notices when he comes back, say "April Fools!"
2. Doctor screenshots of Strawberry Shortcake and her Berry Best Friends with extremely graphic pictures of naked women you found on the internet. Send them to extremist game critic Jack Thompson with an appropriately outraged letter. Wear a "Jack Thompson 4 Prez" T-shirt to your Fox New interview. In the middle of the interview, when the game's publisher say that the screenshots you sent to Jack Thompson are fake, look straight at the camera and yell "April Fools!"
3. Jab a hole in your buddy's high-definition television set. When she comes home and asks what happened, say you were playing Wii Sports and the controller flew out of your hand and broke the TV. When she says "But I've got a Playstation 3!" throw your arms up and say "April Fools!"
4. Tell your WoW buddies that you're giving up MMOs and using the time to take Learning Annex classes in Italian. Tell them you're selling all your stuff for cheap at 4 a.m. the next morning. Arrange for a rival clan to arrive at 4:05 a.m., weapons in hand. Watch your smart-shopper friends die in agony. Say: Aprl Flz!!!! LMAO!!!
5. Doctor screenshots of Nacy Drew: The Creature of Kapu Cave with extremely graphic pictures of naked women you found on the Internet. Send them to Jack Thompson with an appropriately outraged letter. Wear a "Jack Thompson 4 Emporer" T-shirt to your Fox News interview. In the middle of the interview, when the game's publisher says that the screenshots you sent to Jack Thompson are fake say "April Fools!" When they point out that you did that already, ask them, tears in your eyes, why, if they already knew that, they invited you back to their show.
Dark Blue - Jack's Mannequin
Stockholm Syndrome - Blink-182
Little White Sheep - The Crooks