Friday, March 9, 2007

Wow. That's what I call bold.

Have you ever wondered how odd people get? Me being...Well...Me...I do. Often. So...I decided to search a little to see exactly what people out there are doing....And I've found some pretty interesting things.

Here's something interesting you guys may have seen featured on the YouTube homepage not too long ago...I thought it was...interesting...


And along those lines, a friend of mine forwarded me an e-mail that I thought was interesting...


HEY GUYS!

Im on a mission. I wanna see how mean you people can really be to a person you don't even know. I want you all to send me hatemail. Thats right. Hatemail. I want yall to be as nasty as you can be. I want to see how many e-mails I get. Im sick of people complaining about people they dont even know insulting them and it "hurting their feelings."

I wanna see if its really as bad as everyone says. So give me your worst. Im prepared for it.
My e-mail address is:

send_me_your_hatemail@yahoo.com



I did it...
Except the only thing I said was was "Your mom goes to college. Ooo. Burrrnnn."
Hehe. Not very offending...But oh well. I'm kind of interested to see how far this goes...

Mr. Curiousity - Jason Mraz
Down - Blink 182
Your Diary - Franz Ferdinand
De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da - The Police

No comments: